While on vacations in Ukraine, make sure to check another great opportunity - visiting the site of a strategic nuclear missile base in Pervomaisk near Kiev, a grim remnant of the Soviet cold war era.
- Pickup at your Kyiv hotel at 8:30 a.m.
- Transfer to the missile base place.
- Visiting the missile base museum and exhibits pavilion.
- Inspecting the premises of the base, passage through the 150-meter long underground tunnel.
- Taking a 12-foor deep elevator plunge into the very heart of the Launch Control Center
- Visiting the the "Launch Button" room.
- Sightseeing of the guards bunkers, silo's lead, and monster missile transporters.
- Sightseeing of SS-18, the notorious Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (IBM) "Satan" capable of carrying up to 10 nuclear warheads.
- Food stop at a local eatery (optional).
- Transfer to your hotel - arrival at around 7-8 p.m.
Rates: from $115*
Book / Inquire Now >>
*Depends on the date and number of persons in your party.