Chernobyl tour in Ukraine. Visit Pripyat near Kiev
Certified all-inclusive English-guided Tour
Small Groups / Private Tours
<< Book / Inquire Now
Kiev pick-up and drop-off, Zone access pass, all-around transportation, certified Zone guide, lunch, English guiding.
This Chernobyl tour operates virtually every day, all year round.
- Leaving Kyiv at 8:15 a.m. (Extended hours are optional.)
- Transfer: Kiev - Dytyatky, your first check-point before entering the 30-km Exclusion zone.
- Arrival at the town of Chernobyl. Meeting with the authorities of Chernobyl Zone.
- Village of Leliyov - passing the 10-km zone border.
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station, sightseeing of Reactor 4.
- Arriving in Pripyat (Prypiat), the highlight of your trip. Sightseeing of "The Dead (Ghost) Town" - swimming pool area, ferris wheel, amusement park, river boats, abandoned buildings, school, etc.
- If you wish to see more of Pripyat, please contact us to arrange for a customized (private) trip; 2-day (or more) trips are available too.
- Passing nearby the "Red Forest".
- Returning to Chernobyl for lunch*. (Food is clean - it is delivered from outside of the Exclusion zone.)
- Visiting Chernobyl Scientific Center (optional).
- Visiting the village of Opachychi, meeting with "re-settlers", people who have moved back to their villages after evacuation (optional).
- village of Rossokha, a cemetery of military machineries (currently not available due to elevated radiation levels yj the area).
- Dytyatky check-point (on the way back to Kyiv). Check-up for radiation levels, deactivation.
- Return to Kiev at around 7 p.m.
Visiting "Duga-1" ("Russian Woodpecker") antenna array (radar) is now included.
2-day (or more) trips and customized private excursions to the Exclusion zone are available upon request.
- Taking pictures and shooting video is permitted.
- Personal dosimeters are allowed.
- Terra-P Radiation Geiger counter/dosimeter are available from us for rent or purchase.
from $77, €69, £59
Small Groups - Great Rates
Book / Inquire Now >>
We took Pink Floyd's filming crew to Pripyat to film one of their Marooned clips not long ago (shortcut @ 2:25). Check Video >>